Biosafety at Outlook
UV disinfection lights use Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) as a disinfection method by emitting short-wavelength ultraviolet light to kill or inactivate microorganisms. By destroying nucleic acids and disrupting the microorganism's DNA, UV disinfecting lights leave microorganisms unable to perform vital cellular functions. Disinfecting lights is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air, room and water purification.
At the Outlook Academy, the biosafety is on the top of our list! Thats why the whole center is equipped with UVC Blue disinfecting light system to treat surfaces at night after the center is closed. UVC equipped air conditioning also disinfects the air constantly to provide the safest environment for your beloved ones.
UVC disinfecting of all surfaces enhances
biosafety. This will create a safer environment for your precious little ones!
Cleaner air, better health
The OXY 4™ at Outlook is an Active Ionic Photo-Catalytic Air Purifier with advanced reactive media matrix. It is designed for the air purification of commercial indoor air environments. These versatile air purifiers utilizes Ultra-Violet light & photocatalytic reactions to create ionically charged airborne cleansers. The highly effective oxidative air cleansers freely circulate throughout indoor spaces to help reduce and eliminate airborne & surface mold, virus, bacteria, microbes as well as reduce odors, chemical and VOC’s (Volatile organic compounds).
Air Quality Monitoring
Constant air quality monitoring ensures biosafety at the Outlook:
You can't see or smell it, but long-term exposure to this radioactive gas is the top cause of lung cancer in non-smokers.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
When it reaches high levels indoors, carbon dioxide (CO2) can cause poor sleep and trouble concentrating.
Temperature is not just a matter of comfort, it can negatively affect sleep quality, mood, and alertness.
Airborne chemicals (VOCs)
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are airborne chemicals emitted by everyday items - many are harmless but some are toxic.
Changes in air pressure affect radon levels and, for some, they can trigger headaches, joint stiffness and pain.
High humidity promotes mold growth and aggravates asthma symptoms, while too-dry air can lead to skin and throat irritation.